Thursday, 5 February 2009

Not so much of a blog...

Well I guess it is by definition, but not so much in the sense that we never seem to update it, or write anything useful...or coherent for that matter.

I guess Mark did something down there about music, which was, riveting. But other then that this seems just to be taking up space on Google's servers.

I blame lack of free time, as the prospect of articulating my opinion on a blog page that no one reads seems far less appetising after not quite conquering the mountain of homework I have put off doing until the last possible minute, knowing that if I fail to get it done a miracle of sorts will occur to save my skinny behind from handing it in yet again (thankyou snow).

Although I think a fair amount of blame can rest on the fact that no one really reads the blog, I'm actually speaking to myself right now, why am I even typing this? Ant and Mark will probably read it, that is gratification enough.

At this point most posts include either a picture of Obama or a cat, I've always been an overachiever:



That guy can get away with anything, crazy.

Snow, that seems topical, I love how pathetic we are when it hits us, seriously, small bits of frozen water shouldn't bring our capital to a stand-still. Ok, I'm probably being a bit blasé, but nonetheless we are quite a pathetic nation. Seriously, even our criminals can't do it right.

Other random thoughts:

Where is the ND filter and 600 film I ordered for my Polaroid SX-70 off eBay?

Why is the new series of SKINS so poor?

Should internet culture keep to the internet? (Rules 1 and 2)

Why does Ocean Finance has a whole damn channel on Sky? Seriously, who wants to watch an old Scottish man in an ill-fitting suit talk about 'saving you money' 24/7?

Why can't Britain have a group of people like improv everywhere?

That's about it, cheers.

2 comments:

Mark Chappel said...

Haha love the criminal caught by his own footprints! Since when did you ever think that we weren't always just talking to ourselves?! :)

Anthony Pritchard said...

I only just read this, and it made me smile a little bit.

I need to think of something good to write, really.